09-22-2011, 02:49 PM
Famous words, Wish I woulda, then I coulda
I sold TZA at 46. I had a sell order at 48 and got chicken. its 56 right now
I Think we bounce from here, but I am wondering if we will see 9k. Its all emotional right now because there really isnt any new bad news out there.
- The "Twist" isnt really a big deal. Perhaps Wallstreet wanted more. Europe is doing about the same.
- Greece is the main concern and they seem to making the right cuts.
- Unemployment is about the same. Could be issue related to to knowing that there is noway the "Party of no" will pass any sort of job stimulus, but again, was that a surprise?
In the end, the DOW has has tanked from 11412 to 10600 in less than 8 hours of trading. An 800 point drop in 8 hours of trading..... Wow.
For now I jumped into TNA and assigned a $5 bracked stop with a sell order at 45.5. If / when it pops up a bit that will represent a 34% gain. But if the dow drops to 9k ish it will sell for a 12% loss........ If that happens Im gonna turn around and buy it again.....
I sold TZA at 46. I had a sell order at 48 and got chicken. its 56 right now

I Think we bounce from here, but I am wondering if we will see 9k. Its all emotional right now because there really isnt any new bad news out there.
- The "Twist" isnt really a big deal. Perhaps Wallstreet wanted more. Europe is doing about the same.
- Greece is the main concern and they seem to making the right cuts.
- Unemployment is about the same. Could be issue related to to knowing that there is noway the "Party of no" will pass any sort of job stimulus, but again, was that a surprise?
In the end, the DOW has has tanked from 11412 to 10600 in less than 8 hours of trading. An 800 point drop in 8 hours of trading..... Wow.
For now I jumped into TNA and assigned a $5 bracked stop with a sell order at 45.5. If / when it pops up a bit that will represent a 34% gain. But if the dow drops to 9k ish it will sell for a 12% loss........ If that happens Im gonna turn around and buy it again.....
Maul, the Bashing Shamie
"If you want to change the world, be that change."
--Gandhi
"If you want to change the world, be that change."
--Gandhi
