The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1677 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 157 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1677 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 916 buildtree




Geektastic movies for 2013
#40
What did you guys think of The Hobbit? I just took my 9 year old to see it. I liked it a lot (deliberately avoided the 48fps version), except for the whole Goblin city part, which may have jumped the shark in trying to outdo Moria, and just ended up being kind of silly.

I wouldn't have taken my daughter if I'd seen it beforehand, though - some scary shit in there. Then again, there were a bunch of 4-6 years olds there two, as well as what looked like a 2 or 3 year old, and a tiny baby that couldn't have been more than a couple of months old - some people are crazy.
Ex SWG, L2, CoH, Wow, and War
Currently PvPing in the stock market
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)