11-24-2014, 05:48 PM
He ain't ready, and starting players too soon can fuck up what future upside they may have.
I liked bleacher report: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/22788...for-texans
"When a team goes through quarterbacks like a window shopper at a department store, often you'll notice the fans getting attached to the idea of a certain quarterback and ignoring the warts. For the Houston Texans, previous examples have included "I can't believe this T.J. Yates isn't made out of any Schaub-like materials" and "I buy this ratty Case Keenum dress because I support local businesses."
I liked bleacher report: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/22788...for-texans
"When a team goes through quarterbacks like a window shopper at a department store, often you'll notice the fans getting attached to the idea of a certain quarterback and ignoring the warts. For the Houston Texans, previous examples have included "I can't believe this T.J. Yates isn't made out of any Schaub-like materials" and "I buy this ratty Case Keenum dress because I support local businesses."
