The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1677 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 157 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1677 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 916 buildtree




Ole, Ole Ole Ole!
#86
Well, maybe at the end of the day, that's the appeal but I suppose we can go back and forth forever.

I haven't honestly been to a pro game since the Raiders left LA. Maybe it's gotten worse since then. For the same reasons you mentioned, JC football is probably my favorite level, college rules without big time TV. My school has people from USC and UCLA so there are always tickets to those games floating around, UCLA moreso than USC for obvious reasons, but I stilll love watching two good JC teams go at it for a tenth of the price.

Doesn't matter though, I find all levels of American football more interesting than any level of soccer. It's not the skill, it's the game.

Come home Jake...
Moristans: err

What the f*** Skelas - I know this is NSFW, but I coudn't watch this at work...

-Orsun
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)