Posts: 3,138
Threads: 339
Joined: Sep 2008
This has a DEMO. Pretty fun.
https://www.paxautocratica.com/
Build a grand totalitarian colony then personally storm roguelite battlefields with your soldiers. Shape citizens fears, loyalties, bonds, and feuds. Capture enemies, convert them into true believers. Sacrifice the weak. Feed the strong. Wield absolute power and make every life bend to your will.
Posts: 3,724
Threads: 291
Joined: Aug 2008
08-03-2026, 11:56 AM
(This post was last modified: 08-03-2026, 11:56 AM by Arsilon.)
I need to dump this board section into AI to summarize how many games Crice has demo'ed in the past few years, and how many were great at demo and terrible by the time they hit release.
Too many games to fit in signature....
Posts: 9,954
Threads: 661
Joined: Mar 2011
not sure there's enough GPU power in the world to handle that request.
I don't own kid gloves.
Steam Friend Code : 1636490
Posts: 5,212
Threads: 207
Joined: Apr 2011
oh the water and electricity that would consume!
TinStar
96 99 44 4 33
Posts: 9,954
Threads: 661
Joined: Mar 2011
I don't own kid gloves.
Steam Friend Code : 1636490
Posts: 3,138
Threads: 339
Joined: Sep 2008
I played the DEMO and got bored after that. :-)
Posts: 3,724
Threads: 291
Joined: Aug 2008
[Flag for AI] +1 on the Crice counter.
Too many games to fit in signature....
Posts: 9,954
Threads: 661
Joined: Mar 2011
Definitely not a game that will keep me. I've almost beat the monkey and I'm about done with it. It's worth $6, but that's about it
I don't own kid gloves.
Steam Friend Code : 1636490